Sunday, October 18, 2009

20 Weeks Til Blessing #2 Arrives!!

When we found out God was blessing us with another child of His, we were so excited. I decided to make Brynlee a BIG SISTER shirt to wear to reveal our news to both of our parents at the same time. Our parents were ecstatic as well as the rest of our family. To our surprise when we told Brian's brother, little did we know that they were pregnant too and due a week before us. It has been really fun sharing their first experiences with them and having doctors visits usually the same day or a day apart. We found out this week that they are expecting a little boy named Graham Weston Toogood. I also found out that my roommate from college was expecting her second baby 2 weeks after me, which we have been praying for them for over a year for their second child. This pregnancy has gone by so fast with having a precious 2 1/2 yr old to keep up with. Brynlee has been so excited since the day we told her, which seems just days ago. I can't believe how time has flown by and that I am already 20 weeks. We are anxiously awaiting our sweet little blessings arrival. Oh, how fast it has gone by. I can't believe that this Thursday Oct 22nd we will get to see our second child. Most importantly we are praying for a healthy baby that has a sweet spirit for the Lord. Brynlee is so excited to be a BIG SISTER and hopes it is a girl. We repeatedly tell her that God determines what the baby is and that we just pray that it is healthy. She agrees but still says, "Mommy hopefully it is a girl!" Brynlee has been such a joy and the love of our lives and it is hard to think that you could love another child equally, but we look forward to the day he or she arrives to love it just as much. We have been so grateful that God has given us another child to raise for Him while we are on this earth. Our prayer is that our children will love one another and show Gods love to others throughout their lives.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Yea! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! I can't wait to hear on Thursday and then to hear names, and the new nursery...how fun!

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

I am so excited! I can't wait until your appointment tomorrow :)

The Toogood's said...

Love the blog it looks great! I am going to have to add you to my list & I will check often. Love the pictures of Brynlee!!! Thinking of you guys always!

Brandi & Keith

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog on the Etter's. Can't wait to add you to my friends list and find out if you are having a boy or girl. So excited for you! Love the pumpkin patch pictures.