Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween!!


Avery, Brynlee and Carson too cute!

So Cute!

Two Best Friends & their Cute Costumes!

Family Picture!!

Boo at the Zoo Winners!

So windy Mom!!

Brynlee's 3rd Halloween!

Brynlee's 2nd Halloween!

Brynlee at 8 months!

Wow, how time flies. I can't believe this is Brynlee's 3rd Halloween and oh how much she has changed every year. This year has been so much fun because she is really getting into liking her costume and all the fall decorations. This week has been very busy but fun. We went to the Pumpkin patch and tonight we went to our church Fall Festival. She had a blast at both places. Her best friend Carson and her couldn't stop smiling and laughing with each other. Carson wasn't sure who Brynlee was with her cat-eye glasses on and her poodle skirt. She also went to Boo at the Zoo for the first time this year and won first place in her age group for best costume. I really think the glasses is what did it for her (thank you Jessica). But as a proud mom, I of course thought she looked super cute. She also has had a busy time at school this week too. When we were at home sick with the Croup I was so bored and decided to make her her orange Halloween shirt for school. It was a lot of fun to make and took me awhile, since this was my first go at it. Courtney and I also decided to venture out and make a new style bow for the girls, which was a lot fun for Halloween. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.

2 comments:

The Toogood's said...

oh my goodness... Brynlee looks so cute & grown up!!! Keith & I cracked up she looks so precious! Hope all is well with you guys... tell Brian, Brynlee & Baby Lawson we said hello as well! Love you guys.

Ash said...

I am so excited to see you have a blog! Brynlee is adorable, love the costume and the new intro picture! Congratulations on the news of having a boy! That is so great!